[RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
DarkPhoenix141

Re: [RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:30 am

Romero finally stopped, set his rifle aside and collapsed on the floor "How... many... more...?"
This is no easy mission...

BUT YOU SON. YOU WERE BORN FOR IT.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:52 am

Translator kept polishing his blades until he saw one of the doors sparking as a Rebel soldier was trying to cut through with their blaster pistol.
He examined the console and saw it was just a single soldier. With a wicked clacking of blades (which was inaudible in the zero-oxygen environment) he opened the doors quickly and the surprised Rebel was knocked over by the differences in air pressure. The Lanius opened his mouth wide and spat out a small stream of molten hot metal into the Rebel's face, followed by slashing him with a blade while he cried out in pain.

Then he sealed the doors. The Rebel's head popped as the heavy-duty doors slammed on his head. Then Translator went back to polishing his blades. "I think I got the last one" he said over the comms. "Now what about the ship? Has it fled or is it attacking us?"
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:58 am

"I... I think it's gone... Holy fuck I thought I was the insane one"

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:50 am

"Yea, it left when we killed its boarding party." Slava confirmed. "How should we get rid of the bodies? Throw them out of the airlock?"
"The're coming to destroy us... Why?... We want peace..."
The Dark Ones
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:51 am

"Well I vowed to be a cannibal... nah"

"Yup, or acid. Or maybe both."

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:00 am

"Strip them of their metallic items then throw them out the airlock" Translator said, grabbing the Rebel he killed and taking out datapads, rings, gold fillings and power cell packs. He even found a broken IFF tag and made sure it was disabled to prevent tracking.
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:17 am

"Lets see what you three have..." A few minutes later, Slava counts what he found. "3 encrypted datapads, 2 rings, 3 pairs of dog tags, 3 plasma rifles, 3 laser pistols, 6 power packs for each, 3 broken IFF trackers, a good luck necklace, and 4 gold fillings. Quite a catch." Slava puts everything in an empty scrap crate and carries it down to the cargo hold. "Here you go Translator, everything off of my three."

These guys are very well equipped, I wonder what their true mission was... "Hey Translator, I think we should look at the datapads before you melt them."
The Dark Ones
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 am

"Thanks" Translator said "Go ahead and check the data. I was going to gather the data from them as I absorbed them. But you can't read it if I did that."
Nothing Engi-grade here but I can probably integrate the computers of the datapads into my project.
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:50 am

"Chyort, these are tough to crack. Translator, maybe you should melt these and just tell us what is on them." Slava said. "I don't think even an Engi can crack these codes."
The Dark Ones
Superblox

Postby Superblox » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:43 pm

"...Can I see that? I might be able to crack it."