Presenting...My Welfare ZoltanB Normal Run/Kill

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Nullpointer89

Presenting...My Welfare ZoltanB Normal Run/Kill

Postby Nullpointer89 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:55 pm

So this is the one of cheapest, most ridiculous Flagship kills I've had yet. For a person coming off Easy, this wasy my 2nd Normal kill and, it was startlingly easy. I present to you...ridiculousness.

http://i.imgur.com/Uyb29nL.png

On the kill, I was missing 2 subsystems, had 2 useless augments, 6 crew, and 5 power in Weps. I was only given 1 Weapon and 1 crew the entire run. I had to buy my 3rd Ion Blaster and Rockman in ~Sect3. I never used a single Drone or Missile, and didn't see a single missile launcher the entire run. Boy...not buying anything from my final shop with 200 scrap in the bank was a tough call.
Random Commander

Re: Presenting...My Welfare ZoltanB Normal Run/Kill

Postby Random Commander » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:17 am

1) AssFixiation? LOL!
2) Ion Bursts are noteworthy of easily taking down the flagship if you use them correctly, which I am assuming you either did know, or did without knowing.
3) Long-Range scanners aren't that useless, they can warn you of environmental dangers that you want to avoid, if at all anything. You can easily look for fights, or avoid them too.
META_mahn

Re: Presenting...My Welfare ZoltanB Normal Run/Kill

Postby META_mahn » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 am

Please. Fed Cruiser A Kill
Starring...
Team Mindcrack
3 Burst Mk 2s, NO DRONES, NO AUGS, just the dream.
Blazed through stages 1, 2. Loyal Sethbling sacrificed himself to let us win vs stage 3.
GG feds, and you don't need as much stuff as you think to beat the boss.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.