Most BS Death Ever

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
05eolsale

Re: Most BS Death Ever

Postby 05eolsale » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:49 pm

My worst death ever was with the Advanced battle systems mod installed
i got level.5 shields maxed engines maxed cloak max experience on all my crew :D
and then i jumped into a asteroid field :( but because level.5 shields and the disable asteroids mod did not work :o i got pummeled by the Famous giant asteroid swarm bug. :shock: :cry: :evil: :x
i lost 4 engis and 40 out of 100 hull points and the rocks set ablaze and breached all of my freakin rooms and the auto- scout i fought got destroyed in 30 seconds then all my systems exept piloting and engines were destroyed or ioned by auto-scout
then i finally got to jump and then another asteroid storm i lost 99 out of 100 hull points and 1 crystal fully leveled and 2 mantis to then i finally got to jump with only one engine bar and one piloting and one o2 then i got to a nebula with a rebel rigger armed with 2 burstlasers mk 2 and 2 attack drones mark 2 and one of the fast firing ions
i was fucked and then one freaking fire suffocated the piloting of air killing my dying rockman :( :o :shock: :? :x :cry: :evil: :twisted: :!:
winterpwner

Re: Most BS Death Ever

Postby winterpwner » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:19 am

Seconds away from jumping, I get clobbered by a 4 damage rocket that somehow managed to connect with a fully upgraded engine system.

And while this isn't a death per say, but I just lost another save because of a CTD bug. Oh well, thank Rassilon I have a backup of it.