Did you know? List little tips and tricks here!

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Arthur Dent

Re: Did you know? List little tips and tricks here!

Postby Arthur Dent » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:16 pm

The Captain wrote:Yes, that's what I thought. Someone claimed on Reddit that Rocks have a hidden bonus. No confirmation that I know of.

Rocks are immune to fire damage, this is quite a significant bonus when it comes to fighting fire.

But they extinguish fire just as fast as everybody else, except for the Engi and the Mantis.
lirtosiast

Postby lirtosiast » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:28 am

A common trick is depowering a weapon partway through its firing animation to, for example, fire only 2 shots from a BL2. Not sure if this is as well known, but I discovered that weapons can even depowered before they fire their first shot if you're fast enough. This still counts for weapon training, so it's possible to get infinite weapon training on shieldless autoscouts without killing them.
TinaNamdev

Postby TinaNamdev » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:59 am

Did you know that moving a Zoltan into an ionized room negates the ion effect?
Capitalvraddhi
robertmullinar

Postby robertmullinar » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:18 am

If more crew is desired, it is a good idea to upgrade the Medbay as it offers many blue options for getting crew or denying the risk of losing one. You also get plenty of additional crew options with a teleporter.
SylviaFritz

Postby SylviaFritz » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:27 am

Mister Sammy wrote:I'll start us off.

Did you know that you can run a fourth injured crew through a full medbay and he or she will be healed?

text to speech
Did you know that if you have boarders on the enemy ship, you can still target them when they cloak?

That is really good..... tricks
Last edited by SylviaFritz on Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.