elijahdb wrote:24) Just when you think you're about to beat the enemy with your fancy shmancy drone, a shot blows it up.
That probably could be an extension of Rule 13.
13) All drones will block a projectile with its face rather than do the job it was deployed for.
Ok another one:
25) Enemy drones will block projectiles when you need them the most.
Basically, how many times have you fired an ion cannon only for that stupid drone to get in the way? Or you need three shots to hit the enemy shields, they have no evasion but a bloody drone blocks your laser, the engines get fixed and then they jump away.
Or you're playing with Captain's Edition weapons and you have an AP gun. Those shots will merely ping off a drone and waste your shot.
26) Enemy projectile trajectories will always have a bad sense of timing with your ship.
It only happened once out of a million games but I launched a Hacking Drone at an enemy ship only for them to take down my shields and drop an ion blast on me - the ion would have hit an empty room but it was at that exact moment in time I had launched my Hacking Drone. It barely got out of the bay before being zapped and exploded a second later.
27) Yo dawg, I heard you like Hacking. So I put a Hacking Drone on your Hacking Drone so your Hacking Drone will explode in one second after being placed while mine will remain there for hours no matter how many times you hack my Hacking with your Hacking Drone.
28) If a missile or Hacking Drone goes after the Mantis B, it'll always hit Drone Control and there's nothing you can do about it if you need those drones to stop missiles with its face or to be shot down by the enemy's guns when you can't board them.