I don't know what to do.

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
adek183

I don't know what to do.

Postby adek183 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello there.

I just wanted to know if anyone here can tell me if i can and how pass the last stand with this build http://imgur.com/P8FlLVb,nnGMAyt,7S28tNu ? (I didn't used cheats or mods.)
steamtex

Re: I don't know what to do.

Postby steamtex » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 pm

...Magic?
Leylite

Postby Leylite » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 pm

You might be able to win if one of your small bombs starts a fire in the shields room, but I think it's pretty unlikely - the Flagship has a lot of crew and they can usually deal with fires pretty quickly if there isn't anything else going on.

It's too bad you don't have your Artemis Missile anymore, because if you had that you might actually be able to pump out enough damage to the shields to outpace their repair.

Unfortunately even if you get enough hits, it's going to be rather slow (particularly phase 3 with the Zoltan Shield and good dodge), and your defenses are not very good, so I think the Flagship is probably going to destroy you before you beat it. You could win in theory but in practice you really should get to the Flagship with a better-equipped ship.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Yikes I'm not usually one to say something is impossible, but I'm surprised that ship even got to the flagship. You don't have 3 shields or super dodge. You can't get through the enemy's 4 shields without doing at least 3 damage to them, which a small bomb will take 3 turns to do, and all the while they'll be repairing them. Even if you somehow get some sort of upper hand there, the flagship will cloak and give them time to recover.

And all the time, they'll be firing missiles, ions, lasers, and a (very effective against 2 shields) beam at you.

You're dead.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."