Final Sector - How many hull points at repair beacons?

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Kabal

Final Sector - How many hull points at repair beacons?

Postby Kabal » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi,

I'm playing on normal, and right now my Engi Cruiser A is parked at a store in sector 7 right next to the exit beacon.
I've got only 11 hull right now, and I wonder if I should get my hull repaired before making the jump.

According to the FTL wiki, you are repaired for 10 hull points when you enter sector 8 - but what about the repair beacons? How many hull points do they give you?

I didn't pay attention to this in my previous games, but I'm sure you guys can help me out.
If I don't need to do any repairs before entering the final sector, I could spend the scrap on a system upgrade.
stylesrj

Re: Final Sector - How many hull points at repair beacons?

Postby stylesrj » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:21 pm

I think they provide about 10 points of repairs. They also give you a little bit of scrap as well.
Kabal

Postby Kabal » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Thanks! I used one repair drone, just to be on the safe side, which took me to 16 hull points. Entering sector 8 took me to 26, so the first repair beacon took me to full hull integrity (30 points). This means I can't really confirm how many points they give you.

The most important thing, though:
I proceeded to destroy the Rebel flagship and helped to restore peace and order in the galaxy ;)
PiratedChaos

Postby PiratedChaos » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:33 pm

They repair half health, as I was at 15 hull and repaired for 15 to full.
Won on Hard: All ships! :D
Won on CE Hard: Kestrel A, Engi C, Federation B, Zoltan C, Slug A, Rock B