Post your Highscore

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
nakedian

Re: Post your Highscore

Postby nakedian » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Shadowcrust, you officially beat me as having, what I believe, the highest score in the world. I don't mind being second place with 30 some odd thousand points, but I'm at it again. I will make another video, because I realize the videos from my earlier runs kind of sucked. A couple of things... I do have the update, but I prefer vanilla FTL. Also, I play on Easy because my technique does not work with the newly added ABS system.. Although maybe it would.. I kick butt pretty fast. If I stay in zone 7 in the Nebula I can dust a ship without ever even getting hit. I'm coming for you Shadowrust, although, as you know, it takes some serious time and it's boring as hell. At only 30 points per beacon (10 for beacon, 20 for ship destroyed) it means I need to do 2000 jumps to get 60,000 points. Video on the way.
shadowcrust

Re: Post your Highscore

Postby shadowcrust » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:36 pm

Oh, but that 40,207 points high score is from way back, Dec 31 2013! The new highest high score is at 105,028 points on Hard AE.

Fingers crossed for your world record attempt! :-)