v26 has been released:
- Fixed a crash when editing shops.
- Fixed a crash when saving a saved game with missiles/asteroids/explosions.
- Fixed "Ship" tab doors not repainting after open/closed changes are applied.
- Fixed "Ship" tab selector overlay not filling visible area to catch mouse events.
- Fixed "Ship" tab crew mid-walk being placed at their destination.
- Fixed "Ship" tab battle/repair drone bodies losing their move goals upon saving.
- Moved "General" tab's Sector and Boss panels into the "Sector Map" tab.
- Fixed "General" tab's Encounter panel not disabling for old saved game formats.
- Fixed Crew Records not listing all AE races when editing ("General Stats" tab).
- Fixed Achievements' dump text repeating 'With Type-B' value for Type-C.
- Fixed launcher scripts/executable for Java 9 (NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind).
- Fixed hidden files not shown when locating FTL resources.
- Fixed unresolved symlinks when locating FTL resources.
- Changed the config file's keys from camelCase to underscores.
- Added RNG-informed previews for sector map layouts.
- Added a warning when attempting to dump the blank default profile.
- Added alternate locations to locate FTL resources on Linux.
- Added 'FTLProfileEditor_debug.bat' for troubleshooting on Windows.
- Changed logging framework to SLF4J/Logback.
- Migrated to the Apache HttpComponents library.
- Made launcher script on OSX find java the recommended way.
- Made update checking optional and less frequent.
It should be safe to edit during combat again!