All my ships are gone? D: Help!

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
slaviagomes

All my ships are gone? D: Help!

Postby slaviagomes » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:11 pm

I have been away from FTL for a while and in the last few weeks picked it back up again. I was about halfway through unlocking all the ships (Had A,B&C on Human, Engi, Federation, Mantis, Slug, and Zoltan. I had just A on Rock, Stealth and Lanius) now the only ships showing available are A&B Human and Engi and B level Zoltan. Anyone have any idea why my ships are gone? The accomplishments related to those ships that are locked are also gone. I share the file with my husband so I don't mind starting again, cause then I get unlock those but he's pretty bummed that he lost all his stuff. Any idea on what could cause it or how to get it back?10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod
zeGman

Re: All my ships are gone? D: Help!

Postby zeGman » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:19 pm

You can open the console by pressing L in game and type in SHIP [ID], but I don't know all the IDs. You'll have to ask around. You can probably type in SHIP ZOLTAN for zoltan cruiser, but I have yet to test this out.
EDIT: SHIP ZOLTAN is wrong. For the cruisers you'll need to type in SHIP PLAYER_SHIP_[name], for example: "SHIP PLAYER_SHIP_ZOLTAN" for zoltan cruiser, or "SHIP PLAYER_SHIP_KESTREL_2" for Kestrel B.
zeGman

Re: All my ships are gone? D: Help!

Postby zeGman » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:49 pm

zeGman wrote:You can open the console by pressing L in game and type in SHIP [ID], but I don't know all the IDs. You'll have to ask around. You can probably type in SHIP ZOLTAN for zoltan cruiser, but I have yet to test this out.
EDIT: SHIP ZOLTAN is wrong. For the cruisers you'll need to type in SHIP PLAYER_SHIP_[name], for example: "SHIP PLAYER_SHIP_ZOLTAN" for zoltan cruiser, or "SHIP PLAYER_SHIP_KESTREL_2" for Kestrel B.

I'm a dumbass, console only works in Multiverse mod...