Hello, everyone. Our new game has been released and we need a little feedback:)
WARED - a unique strategy game with interesting story and missions
What can be easier than claiming victory via strategic thought and planning?
With enough army, victory is assured. But your country's military might is low and without the right strategy and careful planning impossible. Army upkeep is high, and in a stroke of luck, a mysterious person has offered to pay the price in exchange for a small favor. You assume the role of a general of a small country. As the general, you will have to make hard decisions to claim your victory over the enemy and fulfill your mysterious patron's favor.
In the game you will find:
- A unique approach to strategic thinking
- Campaign with cutscenes
- Unique missions that require preliminary thinking
- Tower Defense style mini-game
- Hotseat PVP supporting 2 players on a chessboard-style battlefield
- 20 unique buildings and units - open in process of passing company
- Multiplayer over internet/steam
- More campaign missions
- Territory conquest and clan wars
Page on Steam:
Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests