I release a free Android game made it all in java [Floaty Egg]

Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
Artemy

I release a free Android game made it all in java [Floaty Egg]

Postby Artemy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:52 am

I just release a game for Android after working in it for 18 days, i made it all in java, and i'd like to know what you guys think about it, is it good?, or i need to change something.

Is a casual and free game, the goal is to jump in the baskets, but you only have one available jump, for each one.

Features:

✦ Day and night scenes.

✦ Automatic Scenario Change

✦ Difficulty easy - moderate.

✦ Save your best punctuation automatically

✦ Available offline

Try it out on Google Play

I'm currently working hard with unreal engine and C# for futures 3D games, so all your opinions about this game will help me to improve in the future.

If you want information about how to make one game, please write it in the comments and i'll make a new post about how to make one all in java

Thanks for visiting
eviepatterson

Re: I release a free Android game made it all in java [Floaty Egg]

Postby eviepatterson » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Artemy wrote:I just release a game for Android after working in it for 18 days, i made it all in java, and i'd like to know what you guys think about it, is it good?, or i need to change something.

Is a casual and free game, the goal is to jump in the baskets, but you only have one available jump, for each one.

Features:

✦ Day and night scenes.

✦ Automatic Scenario Change

✦ Difficulty easy - moderate.

✦ Save your best punctuation automatically

✦ Available offline

Try it out on Google Play

View to get more info

I'm currently working hard with unreal engine and C# for futures 3D games, so all your opinions about this game will help me to improve in the future.

If you want information about how to make one game, please write it in the comments and i'll make a new post about how to make one all in java

Thanks for visiting

Great game, really!
Cool!