Your Top 3 games?

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.
Nomiddlename

Re: Your Top 3 games?

Postby Nomiddlename » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:13 am

1. Rimworld
2. FTL
3. Dwarf fortress

As you can see I'm quite into the permadeath hardcore strategy games quite a lot.
I_am_person

Postby I_am_person » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:30 pm

I can't possibly say my top three games, but I can tell you the three games I'm playing as of the month or so. Not in any specific order.

EVE Online: 10 hours in and still practically in the tutorial hahahaha. A huge space-based MMORPG that harbors a faction-filled galaxy with a 100% player based economy.

Heroes and Generals: first WW2 fps I've played and I must say it has an interesting, different feel from the modern, "realistic" ones like CS:GO as well as almost silly ones like Overwatch and TF2.

Vainglory: a mobile MOBA that I've deeply rooted myself into the community of. I'm not planning on playing this for a while but I had a rare chance to binge play it this thanksgiving and it was nice to go back to it after a long break of inactivity.

Currently I'm only playing FTL when I have no wifi or when somebody needs to borrow my mouse :P
Injustice Rains From Above!
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:33 pm

I think my overall Top 3 are shifting...

1) Command & Conquer Generals - I think I've gone back to this game and the Challenge Campaign in particular more than Red Alert 2 and random skirmishes. Quick fun that I've got the strategy almost down-pat for.
2) FTL: Faster Than Light - I'm still going to come back to this from time-to-time
3) Minecraft - It's making a resurgence for me. Not sure how long it will last though as Neverwinter Nights 2 is tied for this spot. One day I'm going to get Windows 10 forced upon me and from what I heard, it doesn't like SecureROM games which Neverwinter Nights 2 is.
Mathew Ryan

Postby Mathew Ryan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:38 am

My all-time top 3:

1. Doom
2. Max Payne
3. Half-life
I know how to have a good time. I really do. You just have to register an account and make a first deposit and you will get there. Online gaming is a perfect excitement.
Hanna Franke

Postby Hanna Franke » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:40 am

I`ve recently started to play Dirt 4 - not bad.
1 Dwarf Fortress
2 Civilization
3 Doom
Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make here it happen
Cottonield

Postby Cottonield » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 am

The best 3 games according to me:

1) All the series of Assassin's Creed
2) Fifa - gamechanger when it comes to Football games
3) Gran turismo - the best car racing simulator in my opinion
Fueost

Postby Fueost » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:29 am

1. Dungeon Keeper 2
2. Evil Genius
3. Tropico 4
Lvl1nerd

Postby Lvl1nerd » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Dark souls: I love the lore of this game and the ways you discover it, I could spend hours listening to discussion of the world of the souls series,

The final station: the atmosphere and mystery in this game just really does something for me.

Papers please: the atmosphere and the difficult choices. Interestingly I feel this game gains something from being played poorly, it makes the moral dilemmas more challenging as that $5 penalty could mean your family's death if you don't have the money in reserve
evagrin

Postby evagrin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm

1. Super Mario Bros
2. Fallout 2
3. Clash of Clans