Chaotic Law's other LPs and Commentaries!

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.
Law

Chaotic Law's other LPs and Commentaries!

Postby Law » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:32 am

So, I figured since I'm now posting my episodes of FTL about once a week, I'd better do something in regards to the rest of the week! After all, there are some other things that I'd like to show you ladies and gentlemen, and hopefully, you'll find some entertainment in them.

To kick this post off, I'll be offering today two episodes of Frogatto & Friends, which is a fun platformer which has a frog going into town to get a job, only to be thrown into an economic scandal. Hope you enjoy it!

As with everything I do, feel free to leave feedback on what you liked, or even what you hate about my commentary! I'm open to see what I can do to improve my videos.
Forum mods, for your convenience!
Law

Re: Chaotic Law's other LPs and Commentaries!

Postby Law » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:15 am

Frogatto & Friends #3 - A series of unfortunate occurrences
In this episode, we head back into town, and we confront some puzzles that burned me out previously. We then confront a not very happy kitten, who seems to be demanding some money.

Flotilla - Tactical Battleship Action... in space!
This one off video has me playing through Flotilla, and with only 7 months to live, we had better live it up! Not that it lasts long, with only 2 flimsy destroyers, some spit and a prayer.
Law

Re: Chaotic Law's other LPs and Commentaries!

Postby Law » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:49 am

Metroid Fusion #3 -Hop and Jump!
We download some data, and hear a large explosion! Guess we won't be headed back the way we've arrived. Also more missile tanks! We can't get enough of those, can we?
Law

Chaotic Law's other LPs and Commentaries! Another update!

Postby Law » Wed May 01, 2013 10:06 am

Frogatto & Friends #4 - A lot of luck... in the bad sense.
We run through a cave with falling rocks, and end up in the forest! It's full of stuff that likes to hurt us. Also moving platforms.

Metroid Fusion #4 - Electrified water...
We're told by our friend computer to terminate another creature that may have been infected by the parasite, so that's what we'll be doing this time round!

Kee Bo Ard - Know the controls?
This one off video is a quick 2D game with Kee, Bo and Ard, and we wander around to get all the pickups! It's pretty simple at first, but then it gets really complicated in the later difficulties...