Your Top 3 games?

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.
5thHorseman

Re: Your Top 3 games?

Postby 5thHorseman » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Only 3?

1) Kerbal Space Program
2) Uhhh...
3) And then any 2 out of a list of about 20 games.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
puchar

Postby puchar » Tue May 08, 2018 5:09 pm

Generally, I love all MMO genre. I mean really love because MMO was the first game I have ever played. My brother shows it me when I was young.
For now, my top 3 games are:

Path of Exile
Eve Online
Archeage

Somebody ask why? It is really simple. For example, let's take Archeage Gold https://www.sellersandfriends.com/arche ... phecy/gold
If I want to quit the game because I am bored I can do it fast and take my money from the game and spent it for another one. With this simple "cheat" I can change MMOs and stay the best in each one I am playing.
Last edited by puchar on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muntic0re

Postby Muntic0re » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Witcher 3
Far Cry 3
Black Desert for me it's the best MMO around at the moment. But when I play it I have to use proxy 'cause it's unavailable for my country. It's the only way to enjoy the game and play with my friends.
petersh

Postby petersh » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:57 am

I play a lot of games, including 3D, 2D games; online, offline games.
However, what I can remember now are games when I played in my old school with my friends

1 Age of Empires
2 Halflife
3 Warcraft
If you can’t outplay them, outwork them, Peter
Draken_J35

Postby Draken_J35 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm

1-STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl
2-Ace Combat 5
3-Wargame Airland Battle

They're all from series that I really like, but they have pulled themselves on the top for various reasons :
-Shadow of Chernobyl, if it lacks the repair/upgrade capacity of the later STALKER games, is still the one with the deepest lore, the more thought out story, and the best characters. I find myself replaying it regularily, or playing the freeplay mod Call of Chernobyl, because I regularily feel the call of the Zone.
-Ace Combat 5 because... it's the first one I played in the series. AC Zero and 04 are flying really close, but I have a personal bias towards AC5, so it's the one which takes the lead. Plus, it has the biggest plane choice, and my favourite soundtrack... although not by far.
-Airland Battle sets itself in front of European Escalation and Red Dragon because it offers more options and a more practical gameplay than the former, and stays in the Cold War era without going full prototype warfare like the former, which sees the online gameplay revolve around super powerful "unicorn" units from the late 90s/early 2000s, unlike the more balanced gameplay of ALB, in which more types of units were valid choices. Special points to European Escalation's scripted campaign though.

Special mentions : Advance Wars 2, Hearts of Iron III, Darkest Hour (the HoI II mod), World in Conflict, Blitzkrieg, Civilizations III w/Conquests expansion. Yes, I like strategy games.
angrycow

Postby angrycow » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:38 pm

I have only top 1: tank trouble 8-)
Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.