[Suggestion] Hot Keys

General discussion about the game.
Lespaul

[Suggestion] Hot Keys

Postby Lespaul » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Currently the hot keys for weapons are GREAT; I love being able to select the weapon load out. Could hot keys for crew be considered as well? I've never reached a max crew, which might cause a problem depending on how many you can have, but I've always found myself wishing I could allocate crew members without dancing all around, especially during the whole invasion thing. Or maybe a "Ready Station" option so you can reassign crew members to a preset location; get your pilot back from the engine room and your tactical back to the weapons at the same time.

For the record, this is my first post! I've been playing this game on a friend's computer; and its blowing. my. mind. Can't wait to buy it for reals.
CaptainQuirk

Re: [Suggestion] Hot Keys

Postby CaptainQuirk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 am

That's an awesome idea I reckon. I doubt it'll be implemented at this late stage, but something like an 'Action Stations' button that would make your dudes all go to their pre-assigned areas. Very Star Trek.

"Set Condition 1 throughout the ship!"
Humour, reviews and rants courtesy of The Robot Overlords all at Robots Building Robots!
CaptainQuirk

Postby CaptainQuirk » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 am

hty984 wrote:Critical Manual To Women's Steel Toe Footwear
Women's steel toe footwear will be the ultimate in defense and basic safety. Footwear with a metal toe not simply keep the foot safe from injuries, but additionally be certain a secure and comfy stride. Women's metal toe shoes are excellent to have on to the occupation and even for each day, non-work put on.
Steel toe footwear can be obtained inside of a massive range of stylish, feminine styles. Metal toe footwear are available as oxfords, clogs, sneakers, slip-ons, tall boots, and many others. Steel toe sneakers secure versus affect, heat, and chilly. These shoes use a puncture-resistant toe cap. These shoes may be designed inside a informal, or even a proper office environment seem.
To get a pair of rally secure safety shoe, head to Rockport. The Rockport Works Women's Open up Road Metal Toe Oxford ' Brown features a elegant leather higher. The Rockport Will work arrives with a detachable PU convenience insole, rubber slip-proof bottom, plus a moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining that maintains the toes great and dry. This oxford is rated as Electrical Static Dissipative. It's got a metal F2413-05 qualified toe. For getting a modern, ultra-stylish pair of timberland boots steel toes, examine out Caterpillar. The Silverton Metal Toe six Inch Boot - T0325 will maintain you safe and sound on any position. The shoe can be a entire grain leather-based boot and incorporates a breathable, nylon mesh lining. The Caterpillar Silverton comes with a fully padded foot bed for high-class secure. It has an oil-proof rubber traction outsole, Goodyear welt building, and rated metal toe design and style for certain protection.
The Timberland Women's ESD Slip On Metal Toe is undoubtedly an incredibly sturdy, feminine shoe. The footwear possess a gore stretch material for simple on and off, anti-microbial vamp lining, supple internal lining for much less break-in time, breathable open-cell polyurethane footbed with wonderful cushioning, and integral metal shank that assures wonderful arch aid. The sneakers have adaptable outsole that guarantees terrific power return. The Timberland Professional is ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I 75 and C 75 permitted for Metal Toe and ESD rankings. The Women's John Deere Metal Toe Perform Boot JD3693 is an excellent wanting steel toe shoe. It is actually ANSI ASTM I75 & C75 accepted. This brown walnut barracuda leather shoe has a Goodyear welt development in addition to a lightweight PU outsole. These footwear use a high-abrasion built as well as a moisture-wicking nylon lining. The pair arrives with gunmetal steel eyelets.
For a feminine pair of metal toe get the job done boots, head to Carhartt. The Women's 3762 Metal Toe Work Boot Backpacking Boots by Carhartt (Brown) have a very direct attach building, protective steel toe, non-metallic shank, Cambrelle lining, and an oil and slip proof dual density PU cascade I sole. The Women's Thorogood Metal Toe Work Boot timberland outlet 504-4406 is usually a rugged metal toe. It is ANSI ASTM I75 & C75 permitted. The boots use a brown tumbled entire grain leather higher, timberland shoes comfort and ease weave lining, a direct inject design, in addition to a traction dual density polyurethane outsole, and are high shock absorbing work boots.
Metal shoes are classified as the perfect kind of footwear for your metal magnolia like you. Go for it!
timberland boots for women View more Women's Footwear from Like
Related Articles - Women's steel toe footwear, Rockport, Caterpillar, Timberland, Carhartt, Thorogood, Women's Sneakers,

Email this Article to a Friend!
Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today!
amazines Online_Shopping article_detail.cfm 1203952?articleid=1203952

And now I know all I need to know about Womens Steel Toe footware. Thank you so much hty984 I will pass this along post haste!
Humour, reviews and rants courtesy of The Robot Overlords all at Robots Building Robots!
Strech

Postby Strech » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Wow that steel toe stuff sounds AMAZING!