Suggestion: Max Crew Dismissal Preview / Cancel

General discussion about the game.
esdin

Suggestion: Max Crew Dismissal Preview / Cancel

Postby esdin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:45 am

Seems like a silly thing to complain about, but when a new crew member is received from an event, and I have to dismiss a crew member, I'd like to see what the new crew member is first, and have the option of not accepting the transfer. For example, I wouldn't normally want to trade out an alien fleet member for an unskilled human.
Justin
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion: Max Crew Dismissal Preview / Cancel

Postby Justin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 am

It's not too clear, but when you get that popup, the 9th person (bottom right) is the new person. You can just 'dismiss' him and you'll be back to your starting 8.

We're going to add a super simple fix to one of the next builds where we just put "NEW!" next to that person to show he wasn't on the ship beforehand.
If you're having hull problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
TenLetters

Re: Suggestion: Max Crew Dismissal Preview / Cancel

Postby TenLetters » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am

I've been getting some sort of bug moderately frequently where I cannot dismiss someone from that screen. I'll select someone, try to press the dismiss button immediately under them, and it won't allow it. I try on several people, and eventually one of the buttons work. Although sometimes the crew member dismissed is not the one I chose.

Also, leaving that screen sometimes closes the game.

I didn't see a specific "Bug report" forum or thread or anything, sorry if there is one and I missed it.