This game need this achievement.

General discussion about the game.
FreedomFighter

This game need this achievement.

Postby FreedomFighter » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:43 am

i do believe some people might have an idea about this already but i just want to express it out.

Achievement : Faster Than Light
Unlocked by finish normal difficulty without using pause function.

yes it's crazy, seriously even Easy Difficulty feel like Hard, Dev totally troll me out of this one because my hardcore gamer ego always choose above Normal Difficulty when play any game but FTL slap me in the face to choose Easy Difficulty because this game freaking hard and frustrated in sometime, god just imagine if this game have more than Normal Difficulty. :cry:

i hate RNG, Random is totally bad for competition game, most hardcore gamer refuse to enjoy game that are random or luck base but liner game sometime can be quite boring, the randomness of game sometime keep player feel fresh because everytime you play it it's whole new adventure.

so sum up i freaking enjoy this game and freaking hate this game in same time.
for me, FTL lack of customization, WHAT? it's already in game you said, NO that's not call customization for me, that's call SLAP ANYTHING THAT YOU RANDOMLY FIND AND DEAL WITH IT!!! sometime i can't find weapon to use at all but sometime i manage to get double burst laser MK.II

i hope Dev will make FTL 2.
Vind

Re: This game need this achievement.

Postby Vind » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:54 pm

You can tie your right hand behind your back and play or something but without pause game becomes really unplayable. Achievement based on crippled game mechanic is not fun.
bulba

Postby bulba » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:12 pm

I think this is great idia, no reason not to implement it... anyone who does not like the achievment, does not have to get it.
FreedomFighter

Postby FreedomFighter » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

@Vind
ya but it pretty damn crazy, still i think it possible since some of Achievement from some game in XB360 are harder than this. iirc there was car racing game that have AP not to crash into other vehicle and win the match, it was like 3 laps match and track pretty damn long with 12 cars and small lane.
this joke may get old fast but if anyone manage to complete normal difficulty without use pause function he must be Asian..........well i'm asian myself but still can't do that. :cry: