Not one defense drone. Not One.

General discussion about the game.
jez999

Not one defense drone. Not One.

Postby jez999 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:18 pm

I just played the game through on normal as The Osprey. Spent the whole time getting smashed to pieces by missiles and flak cannons, going to every store I found in the sector (usually 2 per sector). Not. One. Defense. Drone. Neither Mk1 nor Mk2. Got to sector 6, first store I found, no defense drone. I just quit at that point. Is there anything you can do when you game throws this at you? I need a defense drone because my two other systems are drones and transporter. I like having drones because hull repair is pretty darn important IMHO.
lauryfriese

Re: Not one defense drone. Not One.

Postby lauryfriese » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:38 am

If you're unable to find a defense drone, consider adjusting your strategy or ship loadout. Focus on upgrading your ship's defenses, such as shields and engines, to better withstand missile and flak attacks. Additionally, prioritizing weapons that can disable enemy systems or deal damage quickly can also be effective. Candy Crush
Sosiska

Re: Not one defense drone. Not One.

Postby Sosiska » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:42 pm

If you're having trouble locating a defense drone, it might be worth rethinking your strategy or adjusting your ship's loadout. Concentrate on enhancing your ship's defensive capabilities, like online plinko game strategy upgrading shields and engines, to withstand missile and flak assaults more effectively. Furthermore, prioritizing weapons capable of disabling enemy systems or inflicting rapid damage can prove to be effective alternatives.