First victory!!

General discussion about the game.
mishkalidas

First victory!!

Postby mishkalidas » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:09 am

I won. Beat the flagship. After around ten failed attempts, I finally did it. And I tell you, this was emotional ride the size of which I never met in games. Desperation then things seem to go wrong, hope, despair when shields go down, hope again when I get a dodge and shields get back up, I think I paused 1000 Times during that fight just by spamming spacebar when power surge was about to hit. Over and over again, I lost hope, regained it and then lost it again. When I finally disabled the shields and my ship wasn't in pieces yet, I got the boarders out and unleashed every single of my guns on this flagship. This was the biggest relief of my life. In the end, I don't think I could stand straight even if I wanted to. I sat straight and breathed deeply during the entire post-game credits just to vent the emotions, and I'm still not done. That felt so good. Now I even more see why does everyone like this game so much. During this brief fight I experienced more emotions than during the last two months combined. This game deserves all the praise it gets.