Those perfect runs

General discussion about the game.
JoyceParker

Those perfect runs

Postby JoyceParker » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Where everything seems to go right, and you defeat the boss.

I beat the boss on Normal the first time right now. I used the Stealth B, for the third time. I got shields early on, and then got 2 layers. I picked up 2 Weapons charge boost (The 15% faster weapons augment) and my Glaive charged faster.
Then I got a Burst Laser Mk2, and a Burst Laser MK1. After changing my third weapon 4 times, I got ANOTHER Burst laser. I got a teleporter and drone control on the seventh sector, with full mantis, and I got 2 more zoltans in the zoltan homeworld. Unfortunately, I underestimated my glaive beam power and destroyed the ship my mantis were in, so I needed to use my human and rock. I used System Repair and Boarding drones.

At the boss, I took him out in 2 volleys. Second phase, 4 volleys. Third phase i had a little trouble because of the zoltan shield and people swarming me on my ship, but I did it! Everything went perfectly, apart from the mantis loss.
5thHorseman

Re: Those perfect runs

Postby 5thHorseman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:48 am

Runs like that are why I still play this game 6+ years after getting it :)

That free Weapon Pre-igniter. Finding 2+ flak cannons with the Red Tail. Having 4 mantises and a teleporter, and getting Mind Control. Having a ship where the Fire Beam actually works.

Man I want to play, now. :D
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."