Rebel pursuit in secret sector.

General discussion about the game.
ApSciMorgs

Re: Rebel pursuit in secret sector.

Postby ApSciMorgs » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm

As for the actual question at hand, I like to think of it like this: You (being the player), in your selfish quest for power, led the Rebels to the Crystal Home Sector (if anybody asks, the Rebels have an FTL comm-based tracking beacon on your ship, and they found the wormhole you went through, and flooded in, being the expansionist bastards they are), and brought devestation and destruction to a relatively peaceful and relatively happy race, who had no quarrel with you. All for a shiny new ship.
Nice Job Breaking It, Hero.
Yes, I'm trying to guilt trip everyone who unlocked the Crystal ships legitimately. Is it working?
May the great and holy Random Number God shower upon you gifts of Weapon Pre-Igniters and Burst Laser MkIIs.
Doom Lich

Re: Rebel pursuit in secret sector.

Postby Doom Lich » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:10 pm

ApSciMorgs wrote:As for the actual question at hand, I like to think of it like this: You (being the player), in your selfish quest for power, led the Rebels to the Crystal Home Sector (if anybody asks, the Rebels have an FTL comm-based tracking beacon on your ship, and they found the wormhole you went through, and flooded in, being the expansionist bastards they are), and brought devestation and destruction to a relatively peaceful and relatively happy race, who had no quarrel with you. All for a shiny new ship.
Nice Job Breaking It, Hero.
Yes, I'm trying to guilt trip everyone who unlocked the Crystal ships legitimately. Is it working?

Ahaha. After I wrote my post I realized it was perfect example of the trope and was tempted to go back and edit it. It's nice to see I'm not the only one thinking that.