Fast forward button

General discussion about the game.
Szyszkojad

Fast forward button

Postby Szyszkojad » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 am

Does anyone else think that would be a really useful thing ? I think there is nothing more annoying than when the ship layout forces your painfully slow rockmen to take a hike all across the ship to get healed each time after a successful boarding. Maybe it would also be a good idea to completely heal your crew after a won fight when there is no environmental hazards, fires, and the ships oxygen is at safe levels ?
Drasha

Re: Fast forward button

Postby Drasha » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:07 am

I kind of like the fact that I have to remember to put out fires/heal/wait for stealth to come of cool down makes for some interesting fights when I forget.

A fast forward button would make no win xp farming much less annoying.
send me a message with a link if you see spam and I will take care of it.
CaptainQuirk

Postby CaptainQuirk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 am

I personally enjoy all the boring bits as much as the exiting bits. If I could just fast forward through everything except 'the exciting stuff' I'd get over the game pretty quick.
Humour, reviews and rants courtesy of The Robot Overlords all at Robots Building Robots!
Szyszkojad

Postby Szyszkojad » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:24 am

Drasha wrote:I kind of like the fact that I have to remember to put out fires/heal/wait for stealth to come of cool down makes for some interesting fights when I forget.

A fast forward button would make no win xp farming much less annoying.

That's why I think that the fast healing should only happen if the crew is not in any danger. If your boarding crew is composed of rockmen, the teleporter -> medbay -> teleporter trip can take ages if the rooms are far away, and if boarding is your primary tactic than it really becomes frustrating repeating that 50 times in a row.
garethmagis

Postby garethmagis » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:32 am

Because people on this forum are too lazy to just do a search for it i present to you this post

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2431