FTL CE end song?

General discussion about the game.
Freckles

FTL CE end song?

Postby Freckles » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello again everybody!!! I beat FTL Captain's Edition and am trying to find the song that plays after you destroy the flagship. If anyone has any idea what it is called or who wrote it, please post it.
Freckles

Re: FTL CE end song?

Postby Freckles » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:55 pm

OMG!!! Thank you so much :D I've been looking so hard in all the wrong places, but you, my friend, have helped me greatly!! And that other song is a great addition too, again thank you!!!

It took a while when I beat it, 3 days to be exact, but after the rebels took their final breath and that song came on it was well worth the long, LONG battle.

A little side note: I haven't even beat FTL vanilla (yet), so this was a big accomplishment for me.
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Freckles wrote:A little side note: I haven't even beat FTL vanilla (yet), so this was a big accomplishment for me.

Wow, I haven't heard about anyone else doing that. Well done indeed. Three days isn't bad either, took me about that long to get through vanilla FTL back then...
Freckles

Postby Freckles » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Really?!? You've only heard of me doing that? I thought there had to be others, well now I feel that beating it is an even bigger accomplishment now. :D

At least you beat vanilla, I can't seem to beat it. I always get to sector 6 and that's when things go downhill. Right now I'm using the crystal ship (name escapes me, and I'm too lazy to turn FTL on to find out), and I'm loving the crystal shard weapon. Trying to get a weapon pre-igniter, but whenever I find one, I have already spent my scrap on the shields, engines and cloaking.