Why do people enjoy this game?

General discussion about the game.
krish123

Re: Why do people enjoy this game?

Postby krish123 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:02 am

This is really perhaps the greatest issue with FTL - it feels karma weighty when in all actuality it has a misleadingly high expertise roof and can be won for all intents and purposes each and every time. At the point when I had 20 hours in the game, I concede I thought the game was karma weighty - I figured karma has a tremendous factor on Normal trouble and fairly excused the game (one of just 2 cases I can consider where this occurred in about 1500 distinct games played in my life). In the long run, I returned to it, showed signs of improvement, and demonstrated that karma isn't needed to win before several individuals.
gargmukul121

Postby gargmukul121 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:26 pm

I don't wait to lure them to the Medbay. I try to defeat them without asphyxiation to give my crew members combat experience. When you get boarders in an oxygenated room: send in some of your crew members to fight them until your crew are weak. Pause, send them to the Medbay, and send other healthy crew members. Lather, rinse, repeat until you've killed them or they've teleported back. This is exactly what the enemy does if you board them.
Regards, mx player
turulob95

Postby turulob95 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:00 pm

I've never found reason to risk crew member for minimal event rewards, so you simply always play it safe for a good number of events. So really, they are neutered as a de facto event with choices.
pinky

Postby pinky » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:10 am

The game is completely random and i enjoy playing this game.... it was going really well. I am so happy finding this game. This will be the quick way you will learn...you can also control the people in the room.
zeGman

Postby zeGman » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:03 pm

For the events that can kill your crew, you usually want to have a clone bay before trying to do those. The "giant alien spiders event" can be dealt with if you have a drone control system with a boarding/anti personnel drone.