I did notice what made my gameplay very difficult to nearly impossible. Since those are my game experience, don't flame me for those ... just remember this is just a game and it no way it's suppose to represent reality. I mean, Sure dying could be consided fun in an ironic way but not constantly. I know it's suppose to be hard but when you got options to level those difficulty it makes it even nicer to play with. Unfortunately those difficulty settings are available (enemy damage, enemy encounter, less shops, less rewards, etc).
- Hull Repair is impossible in any way except in shops and some drones
- Once your shields are gone, your ship will die way too quick. Seems like you receive damage like super fast (could be me ???)
- The welcome party (boarding enemies) are cool but how come I can teleport only 2 but enemies gets away with 4 and sometimes 5 ?
- It all comes down to hull repair... I honestly think there should be something that could allowed me to repair hull by myself and not in a shop
- That could be me but the rebels advance seems to be very fast... hell I can't make 1/4 of the map before I have to jump. Personally I think it should be a bit slower
Do you think I'm too harsh or exagerating on that. If so, then a difficulty scale should be in place with a reward balance in this case then. That's the only thing I can think of to somewhat "fix" this gameplay. I'm not saying theres a problem but constantly dying (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here) is not fun.