What is plan for additional content?

General discussion about the game.
TheSaviour

What is plan for additional content?

Postby TheSaviour » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:15 am

Hi everyone, enjoying this game a tone.
I am wandering, seeing as this game seems to have been a huge success, is more content going to added, or is this it? If so is it in the form of DLC or patches?

I would just love to see more things in it like
-flak
-fighter planes your crew man
-a progressively harder endgame mode
-etc.
rwhit85

Re: What is plan for additional content?

Postby rwhit85 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:33 am

I believe they've stated that there will be continued content and free patches, although not to the extent that a game like Minecraft has. Paid DLC is also a possibility for large content packages as well.

Don't quote me on this, the actually wording is on the forums somewhere.
Zelnick

Postby Zelnick » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:16 am

The game ist just out, and the peoples crying for more content...tsts kids today. I've been waiting nearly 20 years for a worthy successor of StarControl, so be patient :mrgreen:

But i think, the game is so far a commercial success. The chances are good (i think) ;)
TheSaviour

Postby TheSaviour » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 am

Zelnick wrote:The game ist just out, and the peoples crying for more content...tsts kids today. I've been waiting nearly 20 years for a worthy successor of StarControl, so be patient :mrgreen:

But i think, the game is so far a commercial success. The chances are good (i think) ;)

i'm not asking for more content, i think it is just a valuable thing to know if more is coming so i can look out for it :roll:
bigbangnet

Postby bigbangnet » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 am

tsts Old farts today. Always going at the conclusion without the knowledge of the full context.

On a second note, giving out the plan to future patches is a good way to keep your customers around and it shows the devs their love to their community.

On a final note... multiplayer would be nice 8-)