FTL 2.0

General discussion about the game.
MantisGeneral7

FTL 2.0

Postby MantisGeneral7 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 am

I would like in ftl Fuel Tanks . When The Enemy Hits u there you lose 2 Fuel on orange and on red Is Leaking Continully until its Repaired. IDEA 2: Impulsive engines like in NO FUEL EVENTS You Use Inmulsive engines Why You Can't Do That IDEA 3 : Crystals Can Ally The Federation!!!!!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its good to know the Crystals are on YOUR SIDE IDEA 4 : Ship Stealing . When Your Ship Is Destroyed you Can send Escape Pods to Steal The Enemy Ship {CAN't Be AUTOMATED] idea 5 : Escape Pods That Can Protect Crew From Dyieng
The MG Fleet Is Here!
CrashSanders

Re: FTL 2.0

Postby CrashSanders » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 am

This is not a mod and not merely a thread about one. It's just mindless suggestion thread.

Sigh. Let's see what we've got here...

MantisGeneral7 wrote:I would like in ftl Fuel Tanks

Fuel is a valuable material without any 'fuel tanks'. If I'll start to lose it during some combat because it's leaking, I'm gonna have a bad time searching for the shop and eventually will drift in space with emergency beacon on.

MantisGeneral7 wrote:Impulsive engines like in NO FUEL EVENTS You Use Inmulsive engines Why You Can't Do

What? Fuelless impulse engines? Please, no. Where's the challenge in that?

MantisGeneral7 wrote:Crystals Can Ally The Federation!!!!!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its good to know the Crystals are on YOUR SIDE

Crystals don't care and they shouldn't since they live in the pocket dimension.

MantisGeneral7 wrote:SIDE IDEA 4 : Ship Stealing . When Your Ship Is Destroyed you Can send Escape Pods to Steal The Enemy Ship {CAN't Be AUTOMATED]

This is simply impossible on the current game engine without help of external apps. And devs didn't intend to make new games. At least, for now.

MantisGeneral7 wrote:idea 5 : Escape Pods That Can Protect Crew From Dyieng

What's the point? If your ship is destroyed, you automatically lose the game.

Also, don't use that much exclamation marks.
nerdgranny

Re: FTL 2.0

Postby nerdgranny » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:54 pm

i will never be able to imagine ftl2 since i didn't even imagine how cool FTL is until i played it (thanks to a friend suggestion) i really hope the devs will rethink their decision one day or another!