Interesting little Tidbits ;)

General discussion about the game.
VanillaShark

Interesting little Tidbits ;)

Postby VanillaShark » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Hello everyone, I've decided to make a thread that is meant to find as many unknown tidbits of the game as possible :mrgreen: . These are amazing little details that add just a small amount more depth in-game than if they weren't there. Try really hard to find an original one, we want to keep this thread interesting ;) .

I'll start off:

If you turn the music off, and the sound all the way up in a nebula beacon (No ion storm), you will hear a little bit of muffled comm chatter :D

I Pass the baton to you :)
Canadarm

Re: Interesting little Tidbits ;)

Postby Canadarm » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 am

Some of the in - game sounds can be heard in the music, I believe. E.G. Rockman repair in one of the Rockman sound tracks.
Twinge

Postby Twinge » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Defense Drones are more effective on smaller ships than larger ones. They have a ~99% effectiveness against missiles on the Engi A but only ~85% on the Fed. Cruiser A.

Boarding Drones have a base 30% chance of making it past a Defense Drone (which will go up for the larger ships).
FTL Tips & Tricks Video Series

Catch my stream on Twitch

Improve game balance, fix bugs, and have more decisions: Twinge's Balance & Bugfix Mod
SgtFrog

Postby SgtFrog » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:01 am

You can control more than one crewmate if you Ctrl + Left Click each one's name. Especially good for boarding parties (or getting crew to the Medbay if you yourself are boarded!)