Rift lance: Damage and push an adjacent tile. Mech can teleport up to 2 tiles first by damaging itself. (1 damage. Each tile teleported deals Mech 1 damage.)
- 1 core: Reduces the damage the Mech takes when using this weapon by 1.
- 3 cores: Increases damage by 2.
Oblivion Strike: Artillery attack that damages 3 tiles, pushing the outer tiles. (1 damage. Outer tiles pushed outwards.)
- 2 cores: This attack will no longer damage Grid Buildings.
- 3 cores: Increases damage by 1.
Chronostasis: Push a tile and cancel enemy attacks. (Range upgrades allow it to target through obstacles.)
- 1 core: Extends range by 1 tile.
- 2 cores: Extends range by 1 tile.
Temporal Tear: Open a rift that time-travels past enemies to the present for the rest of the turn. Damaging past units damages their present selves. (Affects all tiles.)
- 2 cores: Mech can attack again after opening a Tear.
- 2 cores: Restores Mechs to the health they had at the end of the last player turn.
Some notes on past units:
- When targeting the Tear, blue glows show the location where enemies were last turn. Mousing over those spots will show the corresponding unit in the present.
- Past units have a faint blue glow and a custom trait. Selecting them will make their present self glow orange. Damaging them will change the HP of their present self (it won't count as damage). They arrive with whatever HP they had last turn.
- Past units fade just before Vek emerge, so they can block queued Vek attacks but not spawns.
- Past units don't grant pilot XP and are not affected by Psions (code-wise, they are Minor units). Past Psions do still provide a buff to present units, and armor from Psions reduces damage transmitted from their past selves.
Download modpack version of all my mods - requires mod loader 2.6.1 or later to function.
Mod Loader - originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane.
Code: Select all
v0.06 (modpack v0.07 and later)
- Burrowing units can be summoned from the past.
- Damage to past units now transfers to their present selves as an HP change (rather than another instance of damage that can be affected by armor/A.C.I.D). That means it will no longer trigger tiles (ice/forest/sand) the present unit is standing on. Killing blows do still damage their tile.
- Updated to use the newer trait library.
v0.05 (modpack v0.02 and later)
- Fixed Achievement secret rewards and made them forward compatible with hopeful future modloader updates.
- Going forward, I'll only upload mods in modpack form; if you don't want all my mods, it's easy to extract only the ones you want and delete the rest, or disable them.
- Update for modloader 2.6.0 (achievement UI update) and modApiExt 1.14 (fixes Psion Tyrant viewing bug)
- Tear can now track stable units, but still not burrowing units (should almost never matter).
- Fixed mech movement sounds, and improved the Chronostasis upgrade tooltips a bit.