Long Rifle: Fire a powerful projectile at a target 2 or more tiles away, pushing yourself back.
- 1 core: Shoot through buildings and friendly units.
- 2 cores: Increases uses per battle by 1.
Autoloader: Push a tile and refill weapon uses.
- 1 core: Apply A.C.I.D. to target.
- 1 core: May leap away from the target.
Orion Missiles: Launch missiles at 2 tiles, pushing tiles in front of and behind them.
- 1 core: Targeting smoke deals 2 damage to adjacent tiles and removes the smoke.
- 3 cores: Applies smoke on targets.
Grav Pulse: Pushes adjacent units away from a nearby unoccupied tile (2 tile diamond; can target anything besides units).
- 1 core: Extends range by 1 tile.
- 2 cores: Can target units, pulling adjacent units into them.
Download - requires mod loader to function.
Mod Loader - originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane.
Code: Select all
- Nerfed the Force mech's Crush back to the non-insta-kill version, after two successful 4-island Hard runs of testing.
Making the WIP official. Old version is still archived in the download link.
- Reaper's No Recoil upgrade replaced with Scope.
- Force Mech's Grav Pulse completely reworked to be much more useful. May still be refined (Crush upgrade could be too strong).
Changed Archangel's Smoke upgrade back to 2 cores.
Fixed the bug that was still in the shop code, hopefully for real.
Fixed Orion Missiles' Airburst upgrade so it doesn't lose push when adding damage.
Fixed a bug in the shop code, made Autoloader's Reposition optional, and made Orion Missiles' Smoke cost 3 cores.