[Squad] Fun Judoka

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
neozoid

[Squad] Fun Judoka

Postby neozoid » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Download here.
Gives the Judo Mech an upgrade that lets it throw units up to 8 tiles! Also gives the Grav Mech Confuse Shot with its normal weapon.
Robert Scythe

Re: [Squad] Fun Judoka

Postby Robert Scythe » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:14 am

Does the Judo upgrade only throw forward? And how does the Gravity attack work, is it an addition to the normal attack or another piece of equipment? If it is another then where are the Vek Hormones?

Edit: I just realized the Judo is throwing backwards like it is supposed to.
Last edited by Robert Scythe on Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
tosx

Postby tosx » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:58 am

That's a brilliant upgrade to the Judo mech, does make the squad sound much more fun!
I never really had issue with the Grav Mech, so I could skip that change.
BrotherSeamus

Postby BrotherSeamus » Sun May 31, 2020 3:01 am

Any chance this will be updated for the new patches? I miss being able to yeet my enemies.

edit: Nevermind, just tested it and still works! The label of the vice fist upgrade is no longer correct though.
Power Of Geass

Postby Power Of Geass » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:02 pm

I think it could be really cool if you also put the Force Amp upgrade in the mech, it does double down in the idea of playing with your oponents units and makes the team more competitive (because in almost all tiers list that i have seen, is the last with the secret squad).

It may be possible that the "balance to the breach" mod gives you some trouble, but i think it can be really cool

Ps: the judo upgrade doesn't apear in my computer, but the confuse shot seems to work properly
(sorry for my english)