This mod has not been updated for ITB 1.2. For bug free experience, use with ITB 1.1 - otherwise use at your own risk.
I want to update it eventually, but I cannot promise anything.
"How this squad got mixed up in the earth-saving business is unknown. Now where do the Vek hide their flag?"
RF1995 1.3.6 - requires mod loader 2.3.0 or later
Mod Loader - (originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane)
Special thanks to kartoFlane for his code library modApiExt, which this mod uses heavily.
1. Make sure Into the Breach is up to date.
2. Find your Into the Breach directory. If you are playing ITB under Steam, this directory can be found via Steam Library -> Right Click Into the Breach -> Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files.
3. Scroll down to Readme.md here, and follow the instructions there to install the mod loader.
4. Download this mod and place the 'RF1995' folder into the 'mods' folder inside your ITB directory.
5. Run game - you're now good to go!
Click Mod Content -> Configure Mods -> RF1995
Toggle weapons from this squad. When you are not playing RF1995 they can appear in the store for other squads to buy.
Code: Select all
1.3.7 - fixed an incompatibility issue with Into the Wild. Updating either mod should prevent Snubnose cannon to halt the game.
1.3.6 - fixed a possible compatibility issue with other mods using the C utils dll.
1.3.5 - updated all my mods with correct modApiExt versioning. If you encounter bugs, update all your mods.
1.3.4 - fixed mistake causing Snubnose Cannon's tipimage to not play.
1.3.3 - modApiExt compatibility with other mods not using it's latest commits
1.3.2 - Changed preview of multishot weapons to indicate total damage on pawns, as well as better preview of push damage. (still imperfect due to game limitations)
1.3.1 - Corrected preview damage on frozen buildings/mountains (unable to detect shield)
- Restructured and made code as modular as possible.
- Minelayer design pass.
- Changed names of units and weapons in order to make
most of them unique.
- Option to add each weapon to the store.
- Builds the squad of 3 randomly at startup.
1.2.2 - Compatibility Update
1.2.1 - Changed to only 1 pre-made squad of Jeep, Helicopter and Tank.
Minelayer is available in Random and Custom squads.
1.2.0 - Made compatible with Mod Loader 2.2.0,
and incompatible with Mod Loader of previous versions.
1.1.6 - Minor fix.
1.1.5 - Minelayer will no longer cause error in 'Test Mech'
- Mine now deals 3 damage, down from kill.
- Mechs will heal as normal in the final mission part 2.
- Squad icons have team color.
1.1.2 - Hotfix
1.1.1 - Bandaid Hotfix
1.1.0 - Launcher update.
- Deployment warning for non-massive units.
- New team color.
- Launcher Mech renamed to Minelayer Mech.
- New sprite: Minelayer Mech.
- New sprite: Launcher Weapon.
- New sprite: Mine Weapon.
- Minelayer Mech now has 3 move, up from 2.
- Launcher Weapon changed slightly: "Launch a damaging missile at a tile in clear view, pushing 3 adjacent tiles."
- Mine Weapon changed to a passive ability: "Leave a mine after moving."
- Mine Weapon gains a new upgrade: "All Mechs gain immunity to mines."
- Tank Cannon now shows the correct damage preview when targeting shielded buildings.
1.0.0 - Initial Release
A squad of 4 units; Jeep, Tank, Helicopter and Launcher can be customized into a 3 Mech squad of your liking.
None of the mechs are massive, so unless they can fly, don't deploy them in water.
Old versions - may require older mod loaders: 1.2.2, 1.1.6, 1.0.1