[BUG] Kill All Enemies Before They Retreat Objective Did Not Trigger

Discuss problems and suggestions related to the Into the Breach here.
lediablerouge

[BUG] Kill All Enemies Before They Retreat Objective Did Not Trigger

Postby lediablerouge » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:55 am

This one was pretty galling, as it blocked a perfect island for me.

The level began with all the enemies frozen. I promptly freed and killed all of them with a turn to spare. Although no Vek were left, the objective did not trigger. I'm not sure what other information to provide, other than that I was using Rift Walkers and on Pinnacle as my third island.
5thHorseman

Re: [BUG] Kill All Enemies Before They Retreat Objective Did Not Trigger

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:20 am

If you still have the save right after it happened, I'd upload that somewhere and link to it. Not sure what else they can do to find out what happened. I know I've played it many times without failing it, and I frequently win with a turn left. I even won once with 2 turns left.

Are you 100% sure you didn't damage a burrower on that last round and have it go underground? I once realized too late that I couldn't win because I couldn't kill him in one hit on he last turn.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
lediablerouge

Re: [BUG] Kill All Enemies Before They Retreat Objective Did Not Trigger

Postby lediablerouge » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:45 am

>Are you 100% sure you didn't damage a burrower on that last round and have it go underground? I once realized too late that I couldn't win because I couldn't kill him in one hit on he last turn.

Yeesh, I guess that's possible. I was pretty sure I had killed everything but this was the first island where burrowers showed up for me (I only recently bought the game) so it's possible I missed one. I kept playing the save through so it's probably no longer any good.

The more I think about it the more likely it seems that that's what happened.