Re: Did you ever have a moment where the game just clicked and suddenly you figured it out?

General discussion about the game.
5thHorseman

Re: Did you ever have a moment where the game just clicked and suddenly you figured it out?

Postby 5thHorseman » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:19 am

NOTE TO FUTURE INTERNET HISTORIANS AND COMMENTERS:

I did not start this thread. I replied first to someone else, who seems to have deleted their post. I didn't even know that was possible :D

I had the opposite experience.

When I started, Easy kicked my ass and Hard was literally impossible for me. Then at some undetermined point, Easy was actually easy and it was Normal that was the challenge. Then, hundreds of gameplay hours later, Hard became possible but difficult. Now, I pretty much expect to win any game I start on Hard. I still get beat, but it's the exception.

At no point did I get a huge epiphany or anything like that. It was a smooth progression all the way through.
Last edited by 5thHorseman on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
Casual42

Postby Casual42 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:53 pm

@Tonnystark I'd be curious to know whether you confirmed your progression in your following runs. Anyway, don't give up, the game is perfectly doable on Hard 4 islands ;)
GeorgeJonesmcc

Postby GeorgeJonesmcc » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:55 pm

well, when i played the game for the very first time, It was very difficult for me to figure out the game hack and learn how the gaming was going on. It took me 2 weeks to learn the game, but now that i have spent a lot of time playing the game, It has become very easy hand for me. I would say that at its difficult to understand any game at very first instance but gradually anybody can learn the way to go
I am a professional tech blogger and reasearch on latest gadgets gets launched in the market. My website: DroneX pro