Welcome to the new video forum!

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
UltraMantis

Welcome to the new video forum!

Postby UltraMantis » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Hello everyone.

Today a new subforum was added as you can see. It's dedicated to Let's Plays, video guides, speedruns or any other fun you may have had while recording FTL gameplay. Animations, shorts and the like are welcome as well.

Previously posted topics from all over the forum have been moved here. If something was left out or forgotten please report it to a moderator. Also feel free to contact a mod if you want to reorganise some of your topics or need something moved or deleted.

Thanks go to boa13, for suggesting this idea and of course Justin and Matthew who made it possible. I hope all the old topics will find a happy home in the new forum. Keep uploading epicness.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
VanguardOfValor

Re: Welcome to the new video forum!

Postby VanguardOfValor » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 pm

:O

What a twist! :P

Thanks for helping to organize all this stuff for us. It'll be good having all the videos in one place, I think.
Various Valorous Videos, should you be interested...
boa13

Postby boa13 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, I merely provided the idea. :) UltraMantis did the tedious job of listing all the video threads he could find, and Justin did all the actual thread moving after he created the sub-forum. I just arrived here to check the result. :mrgreen:
Forum janitor — If you spot spam, PM me the URL and/or the username of the spammer.
I have powers, moderator powers. I am not keen on using them, but will do so if needed.
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks. Now they know who to blame for any thread i missed :lol:
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.