FTL Animated Adventures Ep. 1

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
Manters

Re: FTL Animated Adventures Ep. 1

Postby Manters » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Estel wrote:Another boring fight where kestrel totally devastates enemy without even getting a single point of damage...

Yeah, I agree with that. Prior to the FTL jump incident, the Kestrel hadn't been hit by anything noteworthy in at least 5 episodes. She's feeling a bit too OP at the moment.

kestrel op plz nerf andr3w
Leylite

Postby Leylite » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:51 am

Manters wrote:
Estel wrote:Another boring fight where kestrel totally devastates enemy without even getting a single point of damage...

Yeah, I agree with that. Prior to the FTL jump incident, the Kestrel hadn't been hit by anything noteworthy in at least 5 episodes. She's feeling a bit too OP at the moment.

kestrel op plz nerf andr3w

It's a bit hard to tell since we haven't gotten a good look at the system levels of everything in the entire ship, but it still feels pretty reasonable for a Sector 2 or Sector 3 ship. 2 shields and a Defense Drone, and decent engine levels, is good for the early game, but it's still possible the crew could run into a nasty ship with Burst II + Burst I, or a combat drone and some other nasty shield-depletion attack, or their defense drone could miss a Boarding Drone. Anything is possible and I'm sure later combat will get pretty exciting. :)
WhiteWeasel

Postby WhiteWeasel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Congratulations, you are known enough to have a TV tropes page! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/W ... Adventures
TheDreadedPirateTuco

Re: FTL Animated Adventures Ep. 21

Postby TheDreadedPirateTuco » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:31 pm

theres 21 episodes though, where be 18 19 20 21
Marinealver

Postby Marinealver » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:03 am

Like the series so much, I decided to play around with the sprites to make some characters. Especially the Rebel characters.
Apologies in Advance is I mess up spelling.

General Tychus

Blackbird

Rebel Crew

and here is a human in a space suit for some other little project I have going on.
Warp Drive or Hyperspace?
Kacpo

Postby Kacpo » Wed May 30, 2018 10:59 am

Does anyone know what happened to author?
Why isn't he posting newer episodes here? They are up on YouTube, so it's not like the series ended or died.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Kacpo wrote:Does anyone know what happened to author?
Why isn't he posting newer episodes here? They are up on YouTube, so it's not like the series ended or died.

I suspect that because this forum is much slower then it used to be there is not much point in posting them here.
If you want to be up to date with his episoded than subscribe to his channel and follow his other social media outlets.