Streaming modded FTL almost daily.

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
ThoseBananaZ

Streaming modded FTL almost daily.

Postby ThoseBananaZ » Sat May 24, 2014 9:49 am

Hello everyone, I've lurked around on this forum a bit in order to learn how to play FTL more effectively and have since come to fall in love with the game especially the difficulty and suspense it can bring, so I thank you guys for that.

My name is ThoseBananaZ, or BananaZ, or just simply Blake. I've been streaming on twitch on and off for about... 6-8 months? I've never been too hardcore into it but lately I've taken up streaming almost every day. FTL is the game that I easily stream the most just for the simple fact that I can interact with my audience really well while playing it.

I play Captain's Edition the majority of the time but I'm looking into some new mods to try out to expand the hours that I can spend in this game. When I'm not streaming FTL I tend to play games like; Kerbal Space Program, Dark Souls 2, The Binding of Isaac, Spelunky, Transistor and anything else my wallet allows me to grab.

I'm generally streaming at about 6AM-10AM EST on weekdays (I live in Australia so it's a bit hard to link time up with a lot of viewers.) and 10AM-2PM EST on weekends.

Click here to go see my stream

I hope to see you there! Feel free to yell out in chat, it'll be awesome to have you in the crew.
I stream daily, come join the Fruit Salad! http://www.twitch.tv/thosebananaz