[C.Weapon Designs/Ideas] Rod's Heap of Weapon Designs

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
PR0T05T33L

Re: [C.Weapon Designs/Ideas] Rod's Heap of Weapon Designs

Postby PR0T05T33L » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Just letting you know I'm still in need of a Rebel Artemis. As soon as I get that, I can finish up and test some of my mods.
ImageImageImageImageImage
rodprior700

Postby rodprior700 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 pm

PR0T05T33L wrote:Just letting you know I'm still in need of a Rebel Artemis. As soon as I get that, I can finish up and test some of my mods.

Okay, I'm on it.
It's meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heap of Weapon Designs:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32170
rodprior700

Postby rodprior700 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:04 pm

PR0T05T33L wrote:Just letting you know I'm still in need of a Rebel Artemis. As soon as I get that, I can finish up and test some of my mods.

It's done. Made it look a bit different than the original and added some other parts from other weapons (High-grade missile launchers don't grow on trees for Militants.) I didn't know where to place the iconic yellow stripe, so I simply painted the outer high-caliber missile mount yellow. Need anything changed? let me know.
It's meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heap of Weapon Designs:
PR0T05T33L

Postby PR0T05T33L » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 pm

rodprior700 wrote:

It's done. Made it look a bit different than the original and added some other parts from other weapons (High-grade missile launchers don't grow on trees for Militants.) I didn't know where to place the iconic yellow stripe, so I simply painted the outer high-caliber missile mount yellow.
That looks pretty sweet! Unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm looking for. I need a spritesheet for a Rebel-fabricated Apollo launcher.
rodprior700

Postby rodprior700 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:26 pm

PR0T05T33L wrote:
rodprior700 wrote:

It's done. Made it look a bit different than the original and added some other parts from other weapons (High-grade missile launchers don't grow on trees for Militants.) I didn't know where to place the iconic yellow stripe, so I simply painted the outer high-caliber missile mount yellow.
That looks pretty sweet! Unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm looking for. I need a spritesheet for a Rebel-fabricated Apollo launcher.

It's unfortunate enough that I misinterpreted the word 'Rebel' as 'Militants', but it's even more unfortunate that I gotta make it from scratch again. No problem - I'll get it done. That sits there for anybody else to use.
It's meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heap of Weapon Designs:
PR0T05T33L

Postby PR0T05T33L » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:33 pm

rodprior700 wrote:It's unfortunate enough that I misinterpreted the word 'Rebel' as 'Militants', but it's even more unfortunate that I gotta make it from scratch again. No problem - I'll get it done. That sits there for anybody else to use.
I believe that's what one would call a 'happy little accident'.
rodprior700

Postby rodprior700 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:50 pm

PR0T05T33L wrote:
rodprior700 wrote:It's unfortunate enough that I misinterpreted the word 'Rebel' as 'Militants', but it's even more unfortunate that I gotta make it from scratch again. No problem - I'll get it done. That sits there for anybody else to use.
I believe that's what one would call a 'happy little accident'.

And now, properly done, the Rebel Missile Lock-on System (MLS)-02 'Artemis'.
Made it look menacing, but sleek. It has a slightly shorter barrel but it allows for more precise firing, outclassing many of it's kind. A slit on the top of the barrel also allows for stock missiles to be used if desired.

Edit: Shaders perfected, it looked like a giant block of cheese
Last edited by rodprior700 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heap of Weapon Designs:
rodprior700

Postby rodprior700 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 pm

With over 30cm of length and a considerable amount of frames, I bring you...
The ANTI-EVERYTHING CANNON.
Concept: A very old weapon that utilizes good old toxic Mk.1 plasma cells. Hard to handle and even harder to charge, these shells were quite unreliable and disintegrated upon use. However, it was possible to make them so compact you could make a space tank gun. With this train of thought - This monstrosity was made.
It's meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heap of Weapon Designs:
Arfy

Postby Arfy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 am

rodprior700 wrote:Image

You know, I haven't really taken this into consideration, but the way the shell unloads would look semi-awkward in game.
Discord: ATLAS#9226
rodprior700

Postby rodprior700 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:13 am

Arfy wrote:
rodprior700 wrote:Image

You know, I haven't really taken this into consideration, but the way the shell unloads would look semi-awkward in game.

there's no proper way of making it eject without some proper good coding I can't do.
I tried to make an excuse, saying that the shell disintegrates after use and needs to be extracted as soon as possible, or it could melt to the cannon's barrel. I don't know, I just made it.
It's meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heap of Weapon Designs: