Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
I hope that players who were here for alpha get it for free, because.. you know... spektor loves us so much <3
H-Have I helped? ;w;
kcd.Spektor wrote:Srul wrote:Wut???
Don't worry I'll give out a free copy to those who helped
I drew a lot of stuff! I deserve one!
So when are you going to post this game on steam greenlight?
kcd.Spektor wrote:Can you give me some feed back after you have tried the 0.4 version?
1. Did you like the changes in the new release?
2. Which changes did you like and/or dislike the most, and why?
3. What is your over all impression of the game?
4. What would you like to be added in the game next?
5. Also I'm planning on adding a help screen that is shown by pressing F1, - What do you think should be shown there(apart from Game controls)?
1. We finally have something to do. Yes, the RP with Srul was fun, but there is something to do now even without Srul.
2. Everything is better.
3. There is no tutorial. I had to explain how to get a ship to somebody. But except that, the progress looks good.
4. We need spawn protection and automatic cleanup. A way to get a ship yard system would be great. Perhaps as the guaranteed loot of the bosses?
5. The F1 screen should only contain the most important things. Controls, the most important chat commands (at least "/help", "/global" and "/local") and perhaps a button to start the tutorial. The screen should hide as soon as F1 is released to make it useful for quick lookups.
kcd.Spektor wrote:The_Bear wrote:So when are you going to post this game on steam greenlight?
Soon as I find a publisher(kinda)
It would probably be easier to get to steam without a publisher. But you need a huge community. The publisher just does the marketing, add restrictions and cost a lot. Yes, I am not a fan of publishers.
jrb00001 wrote:I am not a fan of publishers.
Yeah me too, but to get on steam you need to create a company and bla bla bla.
And you need to make the people somehow know about your game, and I'm no good with that.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests