[SHIPS][WIP] FFS All Under Heaven & The Ravaged Reclaimer

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Mista_Slaya

[SHIPS][WIP] FFS All Under Heaven & The Ravaged Reclaimer

Postby Mista_Slaya » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello everyone. This is my first time attempting to create a mod ship and my goal is to simply make a ship that is fun to use. I am not the best at editing, so if anyone would like to help by doing any fine detailing, I would be very appreciative. :D Anywho, these are my ships. Please feel free to leave any feedback on what you think I should fix.

Backstory
Before the war against the Rebellion, the Federation began work on a prototype fighter designed to push back aggressive pirates that had started to force their way into Federation space. After the war broke out, pirates appeared in every sector. Your mission is to deliver the data to the Federation Base... and take down as many pirates along the way as possible.

FFS All Under Heaven
Prototype Heavy Assault Fighter (Replaces Slug A)
(Look: Still To Be Decided)

Equipment:
Burst Laser Mk II(x2)
Halberd Beam
Artemis Missile Launcher
Titanium System Casing

Systems:
Shields: 2 (One shield)
Weapons: 8
Engines: 2
Med Bay: 1
Oxygen: 1
Doors: 1
Piloting: 1
Sensors: 2

Backstory
When the Federation used to send freight ships to deliver supplies to outposts, most ships would take a few days to get to another sector. There were a few freighters that were made to be able to send supplies to the farthest sectors within hours. These freighters were known as Reclaimers. Each ship had a first and a last name, the last name always being "Reclaimer". After years, only one of these ships remain, and now with the Rebellion, the Federation needs all ships they can muster. The Ravaged Reclaimer has been called out of retirement for one last mission. The Federation techs managed to put a Med Bay and a Weapons system in the old ship, but there wasn't enough time to put in a shield generator...

The Ravaged Reclaimer (Replaces Engi A)
Old Freighter

Equipment:
Titanium System Casing
Long Range Scanners
FTL Recharge Booster
Heavy Pierce Laser Mk I (x1)
Advanced Flak Gun (x1)

Systems:
Doors: 1
Sensors: 2
Piloting: 1
Oxygen: 1
Med Bay: 1
Weapons: 3
Engines: 3
Shields: None
dreadthrone
Location: on a intergalactic vacation...... to destroy all lanius!

Re: [SHIPS][WIP] FFS All Under Heaven & The Ravaged Reclaime

Postby dreadthrone » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:37 am

cool ship but.... where is the chaser? it looks EPIC
You cannot defeat the metal. The metal will live on.

Rebelflagship POWER SLAMMED to the ground.
Mista_Slaya

Re: [SHIPS][WIP] FFS All Under Heaven & The Ravaged Reclaime

Postby Mista_Slaya » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Sorry for seeing this WAY late, but The Chaser is in finished mods and is able to be used. I haven't been able to do a lot of work on it lately, but I will continue to edit it and these two as well.