[MOD][WIP] FTL: Engi Brigade

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Zorin419

Re: [MOD][WIP] FTL: Engi Brigade

Postby Zorin419 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Although I don't know how coding works (I literally can only make .bat files), after trying to learn XML, I saw that its quite complicated. I wish you good luck!
Noobjuice

Postby Noobjuice » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:23 am

Russian Rockman wrote:I thought I should tell you that NoobJuice gave me permission to use his Engi ships for a mod. They are just recolors of the standard vanilla Lanius ship, but you might want to check them out. You can use them to, but of course you should probably just PM him first if you want.

Hi R4V3-0N, sure if you can find a use for them in your mod then go ahead. :mrgreen:
Zorin419

Postby Zorin419 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:51 pm

Could you make a small little google sites website and have all your mods linked to it? I wanna be up-to-date on all of your mods.
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Fri May 15, 2015 8:01 am

Zorin419 wrote:Could you make a small little google sites website and have all your mods linked to it? I wanna be up-to-date on all of your mods.

I do not know how to do that or if they even exist till now... care to explain?

I've always wanted to make a website or use one or a page to have all my mods and such but I have no good options, a friend suggest making a tumblr page but that doesn't seem like the best of ideas.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
Zorin419

Postby Zorin419 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:24 pm

R4V3-0N wrote:
Zorin419 wrote:Could you make a small little google sites website and have all your mods linked to it? I wanna be up-to-date on all of your mods.

I do not know how to do that or if they even exist till now... care to explain?

I've always wanted to make a website or use one or a page to have all my mods and such but I have no good options, a friend suggest making a tumblr page but that doesn't seem like the best of ideas.

Google sites is (in my eyes) the easiest-to-use website maker. Here is a link: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogi ... =true&ul=1