The Shipyard

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
AgentTHeKat

Re: The Shipyard

Postby AgentTHeKat » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 pm

Kaalishavir wrote:I would like to say, that the "Hawk" or any of the other Federation warships that are shown in the background are not to scale with the Osprey.

Finally, someone gets it.
That being said, it is a little suspicious that the fleet ships are almost exactly 1/4 the length of the cruisers. A lot of people believe that the fleet is cruiser size, and I'm happy to provide them (see signature) Based on that measure, I made a kestrel. Maybe some day I'll make a big and small version. As it stands now, it's a little bigger than fed fleet medium.
If you want the fleet to be big (like it's supposed to be) then you can call this a large. i'll probably make two downsizes instead of the normal 1 that I usually do. Since this is ship yard, anyone can use these.
here's a type b because why not

I also made a few kestrels themselves. First up, let me make one thing clear: The vanilla kestrel's (left) version of fed colors is disgusting. So, I replaced them with federation cruiser colors (right).
ImageImage
Here's a "civilian" kestrel with the pain removed, also fed cruiser colors
and fed c pirate colors. The logo is made by kix for slaver pirates, you can remove that if you really want, shouldn't be too hard.
Yours truly, AgentTHeKat.
Discord: AgentTheKat#1953
If you're reading this you're a magnum dunce.
Markus_McCloud

Re: The Shipyard

Postby Markus_McCloud » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:33 am

AgentTHeKat wrote:
Kaalishavir wrote:I would like to say, that the "Hawk" or any of the other Federation warships that are shown in the background are not to scale with the Osprey.

Finally, someone gets it.
That being said, it is a little suspicious that the fleet ships are almost exactly 1/4 the length of the cruisers. A lot of people believe that the fleet is cruiser size, and I'm happy to provide them (see signature) Based on that measure, I made a kestrel. Maybe some day I'll make a big and small version. As it stands now, it's a little bigger than fed fleet medium.
If you want the fleet to be big (like it's supposed to be) then you can call this a large. i'll probably make two downsizes instead of the normal 1 that I usually do. Since this is ship yard, anyone can use these.
here's a type b because why not

I also made a few kestrels themselves. First up, let me make one thing clear: The vanilla kestrel's (left) version of fed colors is disgusting. So, I replaced them with federation cruiser colors (right).
ImageImage
Here's a "civilian" kestrel with the pain removed, also fed cruiser colors
and fed c pirate colors. The logo is made by kix for slaver pirates, you can remove that if you really want, shouldn't be too hard.

Speaking of Kestrels...

They're called MISS-iles for a reason.