[MOD] FTL: Mass Effect (Total Conversion) *LINK FIXED AGAIN!

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Thannis

Re: [MOD] FTL: Mass Effect (Total Conversion) *LINK FIXED AG

Postby Thannis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:01 am

Well, it seems that the modders didn't connect for a long time. I'd like to finish the skins of races myself but
1: I need their work and I need an admin to contact them
2: when I replace a skin with a custom one in the ressource folder, nothing change in the game.
JakeShifter

Postby JakeShifter » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Here's an idea - Don't make the Mantis into Rachni, make them into Turian. works much better and gives something to us turian fans :D
Nobal

Postby Nobal » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Thannis wrote:Well, it seems that the modders didn't connect for a long time. I'd like to finish the skins of races myself but
1: I need their work and I need an admin to contact them
2: when I replace a skin with a custom one in the ressource folder, nothing change in the game.

I create these races skins and animations and if you want to finish it i accept it. Sorry to all, big sorry but i have exams on university and i don´t have so much time. But only one thing what i want is some credits please.
Image Idea of races :)
Thannis

Postby Thannis » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi !
I'm the last one who tried to work on this mod, and I have to say that I don't have the motivation to finish my skins. but, using all the ressources I have from the other people who worked on the mod and the things i've done myself I have the (finished and ready to be used) skins of :
- Asari (for slugs)
- geths (for Zoltans)
- Quarians (for engis)
- Krogans (for rocks)
- Drells (for mantis)
- Cerberus troops for human enemies and N7 troopers for the player's humans.

I also have a base for work on salarians (to replace geths so they can be...eh...the new race, I don't remember its name^^' But I don't have the time (and the motivation) to work on it now.
We also thought about adding protheans but I never succeeded in having a very good pixel-art prothean, hoping that someone will be better than me at this (which will not be hard I think ;) )

Though I made a complete repalcement of the musics to make it more... mass effect like ;) playing with it for quiet a long time now I'm very satisfied of the result. ;)
Maybe someone will be interested.
Though we still have a problem, I absolutly don't know how to make a mod (in the old version, I was just dropping my work in the mod that Captain_Brian and Nobal made before me.
If someone wants to continue this mod with only a race replacement (and the musics maybe, if interested) it would be cool. Maybe I'll have time to help him on the skins in a few weeks but I definitivly need a real modder.

(sorry if my english sucks, i'm a french guy who really need to practice^^)
Sauly2

Postby Sauly2 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:08 am

Anyone mind if I try to restart this mod? I will give credit to content that isn't mine, of course.
R136a1

Re: [MOD] FTL: Mass Effect (Total Conversion) *LINK FIXED AGAIN!

Postby R136a1 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:06 am

Crashes when I select the Federation Cruiser. In fact it crashes more than any mod I've ever played.