TechnoRaven wrote:This is a great mod, well done.
I love Endless Space, so this mod is right at home for me.
I think the replacement of the kestrals B is a bit overpowered, i breezed trough sectors 1-2 with 3 damage taken, and only went beyond half HP on the flagships second escort (Which killed me).
Everything is placed greatly into the world, and very little felt out of place.
In addition, due to having knowledge of LoL/Dota, i died laughing upon realizing what the second escorts music was.
You're not the first person to bring that balance issue up - I'll see what I can do to tone that down. Thanks for the comments!
(Which piece of music was that? I've never played DOTA. IIRC I used the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme, the Super Saiyan 3 theme from DBZ, and the theme from Charles Barkley's Shut Up And Jam Gaiden)
Stephenabc wrote:I'm having a hard time getting the Mod through GMM...I got the .zip file in the Mod folder with the .ftl extension, but I keep getting that "WARNING: Unsupported folder Sonata-master." Anything that I can do?
This means you're grabbing Sonata from Github - right? I'm not going to be able to give you the greatest support for that version - it's a "developers only" sort of deal . It might work for Kieve, but I can't guarantee that anything other than the ModDB releases will work for you.
HOWEVER! I'll give you a one-time-only rundown of what you need to get it working:
1. Open up Sonata-master.zip. It should contain a folder called "Sonata-master".
2. Drag that folder out of the .zip file, to your desktop or something, and open it.
3. Delete ".gitattributes" and ".gitignore". If you can't see those files, muck around in Folder Options. Then delete them.
4. Select the contents of the folder (Note: do NOT select the folder. Go inside the folder and select everything in it). Using whatever utility or tool you like, zip those files.
5. This file is probably called "Sonata-master.zip". What it's called isn't important as long as it has ".zip" on the end. If it doesn't, muck around in Folder Options until it does. Then rename it to "sonata.ftl".
6. Install the mod as per usual.