[UI] 'FTL: Remastered' + 'Into The Breach' HUD Mods for Hyperspace

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
slowriderxcorps

[UI] 'FTL: Remastered' + 'Into The Breach' HUD Mods for Hyperspace

Postby slowriderxcorps » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:55 am

After finally getting some proper playtime in Into The Breach in the downtime whilst working on FTL Insurrection+, I decided to work on a little side-project. With the Remastered HUD mod fully-adapted for Hyperspace and about as good as it was going to get, I made the decision to make a version of that mod that incorporates ITB-style elements as much as possible. It took four days straight to make the first version (and several days after the fact to make many, many changes), but I feel it's finally in a complete enough state to release to the community as a whole.

However, I'm also using this opportunity to release ReHUD as a standalone mod separate from the download for Insurrection (and I might pull ReHUD from INS entirely just to try and conserve what little Dropbox space I have left). Here's a small sampling of screenshots of ReHUD, for those who haven't seen it before:

And down below are images from the Into The Breach-style UI. Not everything is exactly where I'd like it to be (but that's just FTL UI modding in general, there's certain elements that just can't be changed even in Hyperspace), but I hope everything has come together to make for a unique appearance that some out there will enjoy.

Download the FTL: REMASTERED HUD for Hyperspace mod here!

Download the INTO THE BREACH HUD for Hyperspace mod here!

It goes without saying that these mods are only compatible with the latest version of the FTL: Hyperspace modding framework: visit this link to download Hyperspace and properly install it.