Sector Mod - Lusaran Fleet

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Luszor2

Sector Mod - Lusaran Fleet

Postby Luszor2 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:57 am

Hello! I bring you a new mod today, this time it's something much bigger than you've seen before! It's Lusaran Fleet mod! This mod adds an entire new sector with a new race! Travellers from among the stars, who love their unique weaponry and defenses... So... what's new? Let's see:
- Multiple new enemies to encounter, from fighters to frigates and carriers, each with their signature weapon!

- Quite a few new weapons obtainable only in the Lusaran Grounds and frequently used by Lusaran ships, including hybrid lasers,
- A number of new available events, including Grand Lusaran Barrier and more, some equipped with blue options,

- A mini-boss with a quest to handle!,
- a new-old track you can hear in Lusaran sector,

Of course, this is only the fraction of what's to see there and the mod will be updated:
- Soon, a Hyperspace version will be released, with a new race proper, mayyyyyybe even two!
- the way Lusaran ships work will be slightly different!
- more weapons and events will be added!

This version does NOT require Hyperspace! Feel free to give feedback and let me know if you record a gameplay of the new sector on youtube, it's the biggest mod I've ever made and I need as much feedback as possible. The sector is a Nebula one, in case you were trying to look for it. Be aware, Lusaran ships are quite strong and require some firepower to be taken out.

Non-hyperspace version:https://www.mediafire.com/file/7f9nsfh3fb419xd/Lasaran_ships.ftl/file
Hyperspace: