[OVERHAUL MULTIVERSE ADDON] - Eldritch Horrors: Chapter 3 (The Crawling Chaos) v0.4.3

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
saqib126

Re: [OVERHAUL MULTIVERSE ADDON] - Eldritch Horrors: Chapter 3 (The Crawling Chaos) v0.4.3

Postby saqib126 » Thu May 13, 2021 3:25 pm

SallySpartan wrote:About the issue with the university, it seems that was fixed in the discord version but not the forum version, I will link that one tomorrow.
*edit* apparently discord and forum versions are the same, but last time I tried that version on MV 4.8 it worked, so perhaps something got borked. When I have time I will look into it.*

About the crashing, are you using any MV above 4.8, if so: it will crash, they are not compatible. If you are crashing on 4.8 then please let me know since it should be stable on 4.8

TheMultiverseTeam wrote:====================ELDRITCH HORRORS====================
Developed by Sally Spartan
As Eldritch Horrors is not developed by the Multiverse Team, we cannot guarantee there won't be compatibility issues between versions. Suggestions or bug reports should be directed towards the creator of the addon themselves.

Eldritch Horrors Ch.3 v0.4 has recently released. It is now compatible with 4.8+.
You can find Eldritch Horrors on its own forum page here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35928
EH also has its own discord server that you can find here: https://discord.gg/9c2sUM6, which will sometimes have more up-to-date versions than those on the forums.

Yup, using above 4.8, though the MultiVerse page indicates this was fine to do, you might want to ask them to update with that info on their page.