[OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.4.4 Orchids Revamped

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
JerC

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.1 (Hotfix Feb 7th)

Postby JerC » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:53 pm

BriteShadowWolf wrote:Got 0.9.1 up and working. However I think 'Spectral Capital' might be bugged. I have visited it 3 times today and never found either the ship event nor dessius. The 3rd time I even delayed the fleet enough to check every jump. Is anyone else having this or do I need to reinstall everything due to a personal bug?

Both events are set to be guaranteed to spawn, and they cannot be overwritten by quests, so that's odd. The only reason I can guess for that might the same as Hektar stores sometimes not spawning in sufficient numbers to gather enough UWU points in one sector.
secondtry

Postby secondtry » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:57 am

I get the game to launch by creating a shortcut and adding -directx in the target box. I can get to the Hangar screen and choose a ship, but once I hit start the game crashes.
My Slipstream Mod list looks like this:
1. Hyperspace 0.9.1
2. Multiverse Hotfix 5.1

I tired patching them both and patching the Multiverse alone and it always crashes at the same place.
Another issue is when I get to the title screen, it's black and it has written on it "It looks like you patched Hyperspace wrong".

Any suggestion on what I should try?
TheMultiverseTeam

Postby TheMultiverseTeam » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:43 pm

If your game is crashing on start and you're getting the "hyperspace installed wrong" menu screen that definitely means you did something wrong with the HS installation process. Make sure you put the hyperspace.dll and xinput.dll files in the FTL install directory. A common mistake is people try patching hyperspace's zip file in slipstream, which isn't how its meant to be installed.
As a side note, hyperspace doesnt need to be patched in slipstream at all when running MV. The only things you need to actually install hyperspace are the two dll files and the downgrader.
crazydave1313

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.2.1

Postby crazydave1313 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:22 am

Well, after sinking many hours into this mod (seriously, we're talking upwards of 400 hours), I can safely say that this is the finest mod of any game I have ever played. It surpasses even the base game in terms of engagement and enjoyment, I think. There is no way to contribute monetarily, so I will settle with simply saying a great big "Thank you!" to all of those involved in development for creating something that I have derived so much enjoyment from. You should all be proud of what you've made; it's truly something special.
KingSkrall

Postby KingSkrall » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:52 am

I don't know if this is happening to anybody else, or just me for some reason after downloading 5.2.1, some of the races turn into humans on the ship select screen. Some examples are Sylvan's entire crew except Sylvan himself, the multiverse flagship crew, a lot of the type-c ships, all the Lanius on the vanilla ships, and non crystal horses. I updated hyperspace to see if that was the problem, but it isn't that. Restarting doesn't seen to fix it. Is there something I'm either not doing or doing wrong?
c3822193

Postby c3822193 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:26 pm

The elite rebel cruiser's xenophobia augment does not seem to be working. Humans do not get stat boosts and aliens do not get debuffs.
KingSkrall

Postby KingSkrall » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:57 pm

c3822193 wrote:The elite rebel cruiser's xenophobia augment does not seem to be working. Humans do not get stat boosts and aliens do not get debuffs.

I just checked that because it sounded like a problem I had a while ago where the crew lab and Orchid buffs weren't working, those still work and Xenophobia half works, Humans don't get the buff, but Mantis, Shell, Orchid, and Slug all got the debuffs. I couldn't remember how to spawn in the elite human crew that should be on the ship, nor did I test with any elite crew, but it still seems to partly work as intended.

edit: looked at the wiki for list of id's, and all aliens have the debuff, humans get no buff
Gencool

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.2.2 (New Hotfix March 13th)

Postby Gencool » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:00 pm

Hey guys,

Amazing work on this! I look forward to playing.

Quick thing; not criticizing, since I know i've been away for a long time, but since many of the crew sprites are based on my designs from Crew'D I would like to be included in the credits in some form (as GenCool/Puppetsquid)

Thankyou!
ImageImageImage
- Gencool (aka Puppetsquid) -- I make weird stuff
TheMultiverseTeam

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.2.2 (New Hotfix March 13th)

Postby TheMultiverseTeam » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:37 am

Gencool wrote:Hey guys,

Amazing work on this! I look forward to playing.

Quick thing; not criticizing, since I know i've been away for a long time, but since many of the crew sprites are based on my designs from Crew'D I would like to be included in the credits in some form (as GenCool/Puppetsquid)

Thankyou!

Sure thing, apologies for not including that sooner!
aussiefox

Postby aussiefox » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:51 am

Hello

i am having trouble with this mod link and i was wondering if it works for other people?

====================PLAYER TEMPORAL SYSTEM====================
Developed By: Pupi
hhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1sZ1m_ ... sp=sharing

many thanks in advance
thanks, thanks, thanks you

edit: oh i got it working by removing this from the end (?usp=sharing)

ie. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sZ1m_J ... LL2TD/view