[SHIP, CE] The Honeyguide & Conure

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Markus_McCloud

[SHIP, CE] The Honeyguide & Conure

Postby Markus_McCloud » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:49 pm

The Honeyguide is a Federation Corvette that serves as a spotter for the fleet's capital guns. However, should it ever find itself isolated from its fleet, it can deploy an autonomous Anti-Ship Battery to provide the same fire support. Even without it, it's more than capable of holding its own in a firefight thanks to its Heavy Laser MKII supported by a Dual Laser.

I created the Honeyguide by splicing and rearranging a Federation Scout and borrowed some parts from the Federation Bomber and the bridge from the Federation Cruiser. (The Federation shield insignia is original, however.) It was built with CE in mind, though I have created a non-CE version as well.

-Additional Stats-
Replaced Ship - Kestrel A
Reactor - 10 bars
Missiles - 12 (3 deployments of the ASB, assuming no additional missiles are collected)
Drone Parts - 0
Purchaseable Artillery weapon - Boss Missile (may be subject to change. I have an idea for a 3-shot anti-system missile.)

CE Version (recommended): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dGz_v1 ... sp=sharing

-Vanilla Stats-
Reactor - 9 bars (No longer need to power the ASB)
Missiles - 3 (Again, no longer need to supply the ASB)
Drone Parts - 1 (Scrapped remains of the ASB)

Vanilla Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LNIcb3 ... sp=sharing

EDIT: I completely forgot to give this thing gibs or a cloak image! I'll have to patch that in first chance I get! ^^;
Last edited by Markus_McCloud on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
They're called MISS-iles for a reason.
Markus_McCloud

Re: [SHIP, CE] The Honeyguide

Postby Markus_McCloud » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:26 am

A teaser of variants to come!

Waypoint-Junta are also showing off their corvette!

And... What's this? A new corporation?
Last edited by Markus_McCloud on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Markus_McCloud

Re: [SHIP, CE] The Honeyguide & Conure

Postby Markus_McCloud » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:18 am

I kept you waiting long enough! Say hello to The Conure!

The Conure is a Militia Corvette designed with one thing in mind: speed. With high-power engines right out of the gate and an FTL Recharge Booster, this ship can overcome the most brutal blockades imaginable! Its speed isn't restricted to its engines, either. Its two charge weapons, a Charge Laser and a Charge Ion, take very little time to ready their first shots.

Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GcCW2a ... sp=sharing

-Additional Stats-
Replaced Ship - Kestrel B
Reactor - 10 bars
Missiles - 0
Drone Parts - 0
Purchaseable Artillery weapon - Heavy Burst Laser (Same as the CE Kestrels.)

-No Vanilla version as of this writing, though that may be subject to change-